TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Safety: Operating Instructions: Customer is responsible to assemble and disassemble the equipments . As with any table/chair over loading can cause the structure to fail. While OLPR is providing a heavy-duty table and chair, misuse, abuse, or improper usage can result in structure failure. Customer agrees to follow manufacturer load ratings and ensure the proper use of the tables/chairs (No standing on tables or chairs). Customer will keep and maintain safety rules for crowd control and to assume any and all risk of injury arising out of the rental equipments failure due to improper use.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: You, the renter, assume liability and risks inherent in the possession, operation, and use of rental products, equipment and or structures. You agree to assume liability claims for damage to property or bodily injury (including death) by third parties resulting from the use of, operation of, or possession of Oak lawn Party Rental products, equipment and or structures. Oak Lawn Party Rentals will assume liability should it be found and proved that its products, equipment and or structures have not been properly installed, are damaged or reportedly malfunctioning.
3.MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: Oak Lawn Party Rentals will pick up the items on a specified date and at a time agreed upon on delivery. If not all items are present, items not returned to Advantage within 2 business days after event are considered missing. Missing or damaged items will be charged to the client at replacement cost. A detailed invoice of these items will be provided to client.
4.CLEAN UP & PREPARATION FOR PICKUP: All floral arrangement, trash, and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent or other rental equipment before scheduled pickup time. There will be an additional charge for any items that have to be removed. All chairs and tables should be stacked in designated location as delivered. If chairs are not stacked a fee of $0.50 per chair and a $1.00 per table will be charged to the renter. Linens should be food and particle free and shaken out before being placed in laundry bags. Linens that are returned with burns, wax, holes, tears, permanently stained, wet or damp with mildew, or otherwise unusable will be billed at replacement cost. Customer will report any damage to tables or chairs, setting damaged items to the side (not packed in the trailer with other tables and chairs) for inspection by a OLPR staff member. Be sure to notify your caterer of these conditions.
5. WEATHER: Tents are temporary structures designed to handle most normal weather conditions; however, there may be situations that become unsafe such as high winds or lightning. Evacuation of tents is recommended in these or other unsafe conditions.
6. Payment : Equipment will be reserved upon the deposit of $50 of total charges, this deposit is non-refundable (Only for weather issues) and will be paid by cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa. This equipment cannot be sub-rented or used by any other party then that listed on the given invoice. Final payment is due on delivery, and will be made by cash, check, MasterCard, or Visa
Bounce House :
A. All occupants must remove their shoes before entering unit. No flip flops.
B. Occupants are sorted by size. Only occupants of the same size should be allowed in the unit at the same time (for the protection of smaller event-goers). Bounce houses are NOT recommended for adults or older teenagers over 270lbs .
C. Occupants must remove eye glasses, dangling jewelry and belts with sharp accents.
D. Absolutely no climbing, hanging or pulling on the nets, sides, top, basketball hoop, or back of the units. Damage as a result from children hanging from the basketball hoop (on certain bounce/slide combos) will result in repair fees of $200-$1200.
E. No roughhousing or horseplay in, on or around the unit.
F. Performing flips, summersaults, cartwheels and the like can cause serious injury in any bounce house.
H. Keep all pets away from the Jumping Bounce House.
I. Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
J. When using the slide, all occupants MUST ALWAYS slide feet first. Head first sliding can cause serious injury.
K. Absolutely NO FOOD, DRINKS, CANDY, SILLY STRING or SHARP OBJECTS at any time.
Bubble Ball :
In consideration of renting Bubble Balls,
I ______________________________ (“Renter in Charge”) understand and accept all risks associated with using the equipment. I agree I shall not make any claims or demand or take any legal action, whatsoever, against Oak Lawn Party Rentals, LLC and it’s employees (“Releasees”) for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees against all claims, losses, suits, damage judgments, expense costs and charges of every kind resulting from participating in Bubble Balls or Bubble Sports. Being the “Renter in Charge” I agree that:
a) The Releasees may not be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with this rental howsoever caused, which may result in injury, death or any other loss or damages to me or my family.
b) I personally assume all risks in connection with the program for all individuals in my participating party, for any harm, injury, loss or damage which may occur while participating in this event, including and without limitation, all risks connected therewith, whether or not occurring as a result of the negligence of the Releasees.
I further state that I am of lawful age and I am legally competent to sign this affirmation and release; that I understand the terms therein are contractual and not a mere recital; and that I have signed this document of my own free act. It is my intention by this instrument to exempt and release the Releasees and each of them from all liability whatsoever for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death howsoever caused or arising including the negligence of the Releasees.
I AGREE TO:
– Never allow for unsupervised play.
– Never allow an individual to use the balls without properly being harnessed
– Never allow anyone to use the balls in an inappropriate matter.
– Never allow individuals to wrestle or push each other while someone is not wearing a bubble suit.
– Never allow bigger or older individuals bump into younger or smaller individuals.
– Never allow individuals to jump onto another person who is in a ball.
– Never allow individuals to get a “head of steam” to bump into another person.
– Never allow the bubble balls to be used on a steep slope.
– Never allow individuals to jump on or play on top of a bubble ball.
– Never allow horseplay or rough play while using the bubble balls.
– Never allow anyone to play in bubble balls if they are pregnant or have any physical problems.
– Never to allow play with bubble balls if weather conditions get bad or unit begins to deflate.
– Always have at least one spotter per child in bubble ball.
– Always use common sense when using bubble balls.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood this document before signing it. I verify that I understand the nature of the activities involved, am physically fit, and am sufficiently qualified to participate and supervise in this event. I verify that I will explain the above mentioned to everyone who participates in the event while the bubble balls are rented in my name and that I am the renter in charge and assume all responsibility. I agree that only those I will allow to supervise in my place are individuals who meet the same requirements of understanding, are physically fit, and are sufficiently qualified to supervise. I agree that I am the only one who can make the judgment of who meets these requirements and are allowed to supervise in the event in my absence.